Become a Member of Glacier Nordic Club!
Your membership supports all grooming operations and youth ski education programs. Thank you for your support!
Season Memberships—4 Ways to Buy
- Print and mail in the GNC Membership Form 2016-17 (PDF)
- Buy an Individual or Family 2016–2017 Membership Online
- Buy it at the the Glacier Nordic Potluck & Auction
- Buy it at the Glacier Nordic Shop
- Season ski pass for Nordic trails at Whitefish Lake Golf Course and Big Mountain Nordic Trails (located at the base of Big Mountain).
- Individual members: one free day pass and half-day rental for pass*
- Family memberships: two free day passes and two half-day rentals*
- $5 off Chet Hope Youth Ski League (CHYSL)
- Discounts on Ski Clinics
- GNC annual newsletter
* Black out dates for free half-day rentals: Dec 19–Jan 3; Feb 13–15
Individual pass: $65
Includes one free day pass and half-day rental.*
Discounted price: $55 until December 3rd
Family pass: $130
Family include head(s) of household and any unmarried dependent children living at home up to age 24.
Includes 2 free day passes and 2 half-day rentals.*
Discounted price: $110 until December 3rd
* Blackout dates for 1/2 day rentals: Dec 19–Jan 3, Feb 13–15.
Adults ages 18–69: $10
Adults 70+ : FREE – Donations Appreciated
Children ages 8–17: $5
Children 7 and under: FREE
Purchase your trail pass in one of two ways:
- At the Glacier Nordic Center located at the Whitefish Lake Golf Course, open 9:30–5:30 daily. Contact the Nordic Center at 406.862.9498 if you have any questions.
- During off-hours for the Shop, drop your fee into the dropbox attached to the Nordic Center.
Other Ways to Buy Your Membership
- Come to our Potluck on Saturday, November 5, 2016, and purchase your membership there.
- 6:00 pm
- Moose Lodge, 230 10th St. W., Whitefish, MT
- When the trails open (usually around December 1st), visit the Glacier Nordic Center located at the Whitefish Lake Golf Club (cash, check, and credit card accepted).
GNC Waiver for GNC events and programs LIABILITY WAIVER